Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me …
That’s right, folks, today is the magical day when, 27 long years ago, I came into this world. I think it’s been a pretty good run so far. Here are some of my random life snippets, in no particular order:
- Met and now live with some of the best friends this life has to offer (and went to one of their concerts last night!)
- Developed an everlasting obsession with poodles thanks to my childhood pet Cocoa
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in History and Classical Studies (have not found a use for it yet, but am working on it!)
- Utilized a wandering group of fifth graders to save a tent from collapsing
- Moved to South Korea for a year and taught English / explored / had a blast / fell in love with KPOP
- Learned to play, with level of competence in descending order: piano, alto sax, handbells, recorder, trumpet
- Wrote and published two books, with a third on the way!
- Perfected the gooey and delicious pineapple upside-down cake recipe
If you have any fun and random life snippets, I’d love to hear them! And while you’re compiling your list, remember that Imminent Danger is free to download this weekend, and Chasing Nonconformity is on sale the 23rd to the 30th of December. Want to give me an awesome birthday gift? Read and review one of my books!
Stay awesome, my friends, and party on!
Unrelated media of the day:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE 😀