What up, fellow bloggers. This post is for housekeeping purposes, so bear with me.
I’ve amassed a large selection of self-published books I’m supposed to read and review, and I’m getting a bit confused. Therefore, here is a list of all the ebooks that I currently plan to read/review. They aren’t in order or anything, just me scrolling through my tablet and typing them as they appear.
If you asked me to read/review your book, and it’s not on here, TELL ME!!!
- The Altar of Deimos — Antoinette M
- Can’t Live Without — Joanne Phillips
- The Crimson League — Victoria Grefer
- Entanglement — Maya Panika
- L’Aria Onyx — Sahm Attaine King
- Trapper & Emmeline — L. Flinch Bedder
- Poor Percival Stories — Matthew Milson
- Remember — Cristian Mihai
- Water — Terra Harmony
- Why Aren’t You Sweet Like Me — Carrie Nyman
- Shadeland — DL Miles
- Jazz – Cristian Mihai
- Once & Always; Heart Stealer; Wishing on a Rodeo Moon — Grace Brannigan
- 28 Shades of Black — Sahm Attaine King
- Heroes’ Awakening — Rigel Ordinario
- Shadows of Penumbra — Margaret E. Alexander
- The Friendship of Mortals — Audrey Driscoll
- The Valley Walker — T.W. Dittmer
- Surviving the Writing Apocalypse — Tania L Ramos
- The Warden in the Gates — DL Miles
Again, if I said I would read/review your book and it’s not on that list, TELL ME!!!
Otherwise, I won’t read it. Because I don’t have it.
In other news … what’s with the new WordPress format?
Anyone else ticked off by it? I hate that they’ve put the author name in tiny little letters at the bottom of the blog post on the Reader. I click on posts because I want to read what the blogger has to say. Now the author name is so small that I’m worried I’m missing posts by bloggers I love because their title isn’t super eye catching and I scroll right past it.
I tried to send WordPress a letter asking them to change it — at least make the blogger name larger!!! — but I can’t figure out how to contact them. Anyone know the secret to contacting them?
Unrelated video of the day:
This song is so happy. How can you not love it?
Unrelated image of the day:
Bah! The MW letter is killing me. And I agree with your qualms about the new WP format. Boo! Hiss!