Draft #3 of Cerulean Bound is officially done and off to my editor and alpha reader!
It took about three months to slog through all the revisions, and I only managed to cut 3k words — but in my defense, I added about five new scenes, so it’s frankly a miracle the word count didn’t shoot through the roof. I’m still aiming to get it down below 100k before I’m done with it, but this is a good start.
In other news, my best friend has bought her first house (woo!) and now lives only 10 minutes away. As such, we had a “walk the dog and bake cupcakes” date on Thursday. Check out our mad cupcake decorating skills (and my friend’s mad photography skills):
Good news, all around, Michelle! Those cupcakes look fabulous, and the cover page of your manuscript is cool. (But then, I always think paper mss. look cool!)